It seems to me that the female is going in a bad direction nowadays. I see a definite ‘flight from self’. That is to say, they are fleeing who they are and what they are. Everything about the female is to NOT be themselves but to be someone else. There are many variations as to how this appears. The fact and extent of this variation shows that it is a generalized social problem. What I mean by this is that it reflects a social problem, a problem with this society.
There seems to be several forms in this country:
- Trying to be a man, man-like, or pursuing ‘male’ things.
- Trying to fit some social ideal or convention, which usually reflects a slavish mentality.
The important area – the feminine – is missing. None of the above qualities reflect a healthy ‘feminine’ quality in my opinion. They reflect an aspect of the feminine character, this is true, but they are not portrayals of a mature healthy ‘femininity’.
In fact, it seems to me that the female nowadays has a definite ‘want-to-be’ quality about her. This shows a lack of a sense of self and a lack of a sense of identity. In the end, all these attempts only alienate the female further . . . usually without her knowledge or awareness.
I would also say that, from what I see, there is no attempt at being themselves. This situation leaves the female, it appears, with a continual sense of unhappiness and dissatisfaction. Very rarely, I’ve found, do females in any way, try to find out what’s wrong, no less inquire about it. Unstead, they tend to blame. Typically, they say it’s because of ‘something else’, such as the male.
This point of view reflects aspects of the female character. It reflects a quality which I often call the Principle of the ‘Partial Mind’.
THE PRINCIPLE OF THE ‘PARTIAL MIND’
The Principle of the ‘Partial Mind’ is a term I use to describe an aspect of the female character. Basically, what this means is that the female ‘mind’ is only partially there, as if there’s only a fragment of it. By ‘mind’ I mean that part of their self that makes them feel like somebody. . . . their self. Because it is only partially there, the females are always trying to ‘fill it’ with something else (that is, something other than themselves). This means that part of the female character is to ‘partially’ be someone else. In so doing, it has a tendency to make to make some girls try to be something they are not. In effect, it makes the female try to be ‘somebody else’.
I believe that the ‘Partial Mind’ is a result of childbearing and is part of the motherly quality of the female. In fact, it’s a very large part of ‘motherly love’. In effect, in motherly love the female ‘absorbs’, so to speak, the child into itself, so that it becomes a part of the mother. In order to do this, nature makes it so the female is only ‘half there’ – the ‘Partial Mind’ – and gives them a desire to try to find the ‘other half’ to ‘fill their mind’. This ‘other half’ is the child. By taking the child to ‘fill their mind’ they become as if part of the child and the child becomes a part of them. This makes the child a part of themselves and gives a very strong bond to the child: this is the bond of motherly love. By ‘filling their mind’ with the child they become ‘complete’ as people, their ‘self’, their ‘mind’ is complete. This quality is unique to the female and is a strong impulse in the female character.
Their continual attempt at trying to make themselves ‘complete’ creates a ‘lovingness’ which is motherly love as well as other forms of female lovingness. It gives it a unique and special quality. As you’d expect, this form of love is not found in the male. This means that the ‘love of the Partial Mind’ is actually, from the female perspective, a ‘trying to be complete’, and a ‘trying to be whole’. It becomes instrumental in the female feeling a complete and total person.
This principle, though, goes way beyond mothering and affects their general character. It affects the way they think, perceive things, and do things. For many females, it defines their whole life and dictates their decisions and their perception of life. This is probably why I have found that the Principle of the ‘Partial Mind’ explains a lot of female behaviour.
This principle gives females a strong sense of the ‘other’. The ‘other’ is a term I use to describe whatever it is that ‘fills their mind up’. Typically, it is another person or some representation of a person. It’s such a strong force in their life that I call this the Principle of the ‘Other’. Because it is people related, females tend to be socially oriented and people focused in their outlook.
This seeking of the ‘other’ can dominate their life. It can become almost an obsessive uncontrollable force. It’s as if all their focus is on the ‘other’. In so focusing on the ‘other’ they can lose a sense of themselves. For some it can get to the point that they ‘cease to exist’ and are totally unaware of themselves.
And so it’s not uncommon that it can create a general sense of ‘incompleteness’ in the female mind, which can cause problems for some of them. In fact, it can lead to specifically female conflicts and crisis in their life. Some of these include:
- Low self-esteem. The ‘partial mind’ can make many girls develop a low self-esteem. In fact, I feel that the ‘partial mind’ predisposes the female to low self-esteem. The ‘partial mind’ is so strong that it will make the female lose a sense of themselves as people, as a person – because their mind is so focused on the ‘other’. Because the sense of themselves as a person is small, they develop a low self-esteem. My experience, though, is that the cure for low self-esteem in the female is not in ‘developing themselves’ or their sense of ‘self’ (as we see in the male) but in a better relationship with the ‘other’.
- Feeling ’empty’, ‘deprived’, or somehow slighted. Some females will have a tendency to feel ’empty’ and ‘deprived’ in life. For some girls, they will make a life of ‘we’re all deprived’ (such as you see with feminists). Because of the ‘Partial Mind’ many females will feel ‘slighted’ or ‘given the shaft’ in life, even though this usually is not true.
- Feeling envious and jealous. It often makes some girls feel envious and jealous of other people as well. This is because they feel deprived and think everyone has more than they do. Some girls will struggle with feelings of envy (as I remember in High School, especially).
- Feeling paranoid. As I said, because the ‘other’ is a person they tend to be social in orientation. This predisposes the female to feelings of paranoia, that is, feelings an ‘other’ person is trying to do something against them. Their social orientation naturally makes the female look at other ‘people’ as the source of their conflict. They may feel, and be convinced, that people are plotting against them or trying to treat them bad. Many girls will see this in actions and events and start to ‘imagine’ it everywhere.
- Absence of self-reflection, self-awareness, and self insight. Because of the dominance of the ‘other’ in their life it makes girls so they are not all that self-reflective. This is because the Principle of the ‘Partial Mind’ makes females unaware of themselves, as I mentioned above. Often, the lack of awareness of themselves will go into the world and makes many females not know whats going on around them, as I’ve observed so often. This absence of self-reflection also makes many females tend to have little self-awareness and, accordingly, little self insight. How many times have I seen a female not have a clue why they did something? Many actions are done as if ‘blind’. I’ve also found that it makes many females not aware that they did something wrong. They seem almost oblivious to it. Some girls could kill someone and not be fully ‘aware’ of it. Because of this absence of being aware of themselves and their actions, it makes some girls so that they do not have much of a conscience as well as a lack of guilt in what they do. I’ve questioned many times before if some girls even have a conscience, as it seems absent. This absence of self awareness also makes it so that some females never ‘correct’ their behaviour. This means they never learn from their mistakes.
- ‘Fleeing themselves’. The female tendency to ‘flee themselves’ is really an attempt at trying to ‘fill their mind’. They are basically trying to absorb the ‘other’ into themselves, so to speak (much like a mother with the child). This is often done in an obsessive way so that the pursuit and absorbing of the ‘other’ is a dominating quality in their character. This gives it a quality of ‘fleeing themselves’. If this is done extensively it can lead to alienation and other things.
- Feeling a ‘slave’. The obsessive striving for the ‘other’ is so strong an impulse that the female will often feel a slave to this impulse. One of the reasons why they feel a slave is because of the ‘partial mind’ controls them. This makes many makes many females feel that they are unable to control their impulses and passions. They feel helpless to it. This helplessness and unable-to-act quality makes many girls feel like a slave to it. This feeling can go into life in general and they start complaining about how they are a slave in everything.
The ‘Partial Mind’ means that females, in general, lacks an ego. It tends to be part of their ‘partial mind’ that’s ‘missing’. By ‘ego’ I mean that part of yourself that is in-the-world and directs things to go the way you want. In reality, a big part of the females association with the male is because the male supplies the female with an ‘ego’, so to speak. Most females, from my observations of different females all over the world, will look to the male to be her ‘ego’. That’s actually a significant part of the females perception of marriage and the association with the male. It’s one of the things the male ‘offers’ the female.
Because of the ‘Partial Mind’, which makes them need the ‘other’, the female tends to be a ‘following character’. They tend to wait and follow the ‘other’, be it the male or the child or social trend or what have you. Often, they follow it blindly, without a thought. In some respects, it makes it so the female has a ‘parasitic’-like quality in a way, always ‘attached’ to something.
THE FEMALE ‘FLIGHT FROM SELF – INTO MANHOOD
Many females think they are ‘improving’ and ‘getting ahead’. Usually, though, this is only looked at from the American ‘achievement’ and ‘success’ point of view. In reality, all they are doing is aping the male, repeating what the male did. Their whole point of view is taken from what the other sex – the ‘other’ – did! Not only that, what they’re doing often has no meaning to the ‘interior’ qualities of the female. In other words, it often does not reflect the ‘feminine’ character nor does it ‘satisify’ inner feminine needs. In so doing, they are already on the wrong path. Taking this path they will never become themselves, never become ‘female’. It’s doomed to fail. In many ways, this is one of the main’s dilemma of the female nowadays: Many ‘modern females’ are no longer seeking things that reflect their inner ‘feminine’ qualities and this is leading to an alienation in females today, but this is all hidden behind a wall of aping of the male, which no one seems to question or see as wrong.
This is often because of what I call the ‘Partial Mind illusion’. Basically, it amounts to this: The Principle of the ‘Partial Mind’ makes it so that they blindly seek the ‘other’, forgetting themselves so that they are unaware of their own alienation. When they begin to feel the ‘problem’, they have no ‘sense’ of self to see that it is their problem. As a result, they blame somebody or something else, as if they are innocent. They see themselves as victims. This is the ‘illusion of female as innocent victim’. When they do not feel a ‘problem’ it appears the female is OK as, in their mind, they are absorbing the ‘other’. Their ‘partial mind’ is being satisfied but the problem is that the rest of their self is not. This creates a dilemma in the female mind, as what one part of the mind is doing is undermining the other part of the mind. They cannot see this because of their ‘loss of self’, and its subsequent lack of self-reflection and self-awareness. As a result, many females are in a continual battle with a sense of instability, even though they seem OK. This is the ‘illusion of female as stable instability”.
I haven’t met a female yet that knows their own alienation, though a few have referred to it. Looking beyond the illusion you can see a general dissatisfaction in the female, a particular unhappiness, that seems very prevalent (I see it a lot in younger girls, especially). In the same way I have never seen a feminist who grows to be a happy content person when they get older. What do you expect? They’ve spent a lifetime degrading who they are and trying to undermine it. All they’ve done is alienate themselves from themselves. This is the same path many females are taking nowadays – the ‘flight from self’.
In reality, when females ape the male they actually degrade and undermine themselves and the females in general. They are, actually, being like a hypocrite, a want-to-be, a phony type of person. Many females, particularly of the younger generation, seem to be that to me. The female, as a person and human being, seems like they have fallen. Sometimes this is hard to see though, because there are so many illusions that surround the female with their ‘partial mind’.
One of the interesting qualities of the ‘partial mind’ is that, being half there, it allows some females to appear however they want to be, like a chameleon. Whatever they ‘fill’ their ‘partial mind’ with is what they change into. They take on the ‘persona’ of the person they are ‘absorbing. By taking on the ‘persona’ they appear to be OK and fine. In some cases, they may appear very stable as people and human beings. All this is true, if you only look at the ‘persona’ they portray, but that’s just a ‘persona’. I have always said that, because of the females tendency to ‘ape’ other people (as a result of the ‘partial mind’), it is very critical that, when looking at them, you look at them as people and human beings, of who they are as a person and not through the ‘persona’ they tend to portray.
The female imitation of the male is not unusual and seems a strong impulse. I have always believed this is because of its childbearing association, as I said above. The male, after all, is the one who first ‘initiates’ childbearing. As a result, the female trying to ‘absorb’ the male is the beginning phase of the childbearing impulse in the female. This make the male a very significant ‘other’ in the female life. Because of this, all through history the female tends to follow the male, even in fashion, following male trends. This is also, no doubt, one of the reason why the female is often predisposed to ape the male, as we see in the modern world today.
In the end, though, the fact is that it is a failed effort. Basically, the female is trying to fulfill her ‘feminine’ impulses, but she gets lost in trying to absorb the ‘other’. As a result, these impulses are never satisfied nor do they help her grow as a person. Often, she goes off in some other direction that only leads her away from herself – the direction of alienation.
THE FEMALE ‘FLIGHT FROM SELF’ – SLAVISH MENTALITY
Because the ‘Partial Mind’ makes the female seek the ‘other’ it creates a tendency to be somewhat ‘slavish’. By ‘slavish’ I mean that they blindly follow the ‘other’ in their attempt to ‘fill their mind’. In fact, it is a very significant part of female behaviour. Many things females do are really done in the act of being ‘slavish’, all in the attempt to absorb the ‘other’, to follow it, and to absorb it. It can range from deliberate to completely blind.
Some of the manifestations of this quality are:
- Social conventions and trends. The females blindly following social conventions and trends is almost legendary. It’s so strong that it has even become a big thing in consumerism. If you can get a ‘consumer trend’ happening in the females, then every female and their dog will have to have the consumer product. This means they will go in droves and buy it. This is big business, nowadays, and companies can make a fortune. As a result, research is done to try to ‘cater’ consumer products to the female and start a ‘consumer trend’.
- Fashion. How females follow the fads of fashion, I think, is well known and obvious.
- Cell phones. The endless preoccupation with phones that girls have nowadays is reflective of the drive to seek the ‘other’. The phone reflects the ‘other’. As a result, females will obsessively cater to the phone to the point that they will hold it in their hands wherever they go. They will endlessly look at it to see if they have a message and they will text once every minute all day long. The obsessiveness of cell phones and females is an excellent example of the power and strength of the need for the ‘other’ in the female.
- So-called maturity. Much of female maturity is not maturity at all but a female being a slave to society. All they are doing is slavishly following the conventions and norms of the society. This gives it an illusion of maturity, because they are acting and behaving in a ‘proper’ way. But, behind the facade is actually an immature person, I’ve found. I’ve learned to be very careful of the female appearance. They are not always what they seem.
- Going to the University, sports, and other activities. Many females go to the University, sports, and other activities, not because they want to but because they are ‘told to’. Nowadays, they are told to do all this stuff, generally to satisfy the American ideal of ‘opportunity’. As a result, the blindly and slavishly follow it. If you look at many girls going to the University, for example, you will find that most have no real ‘desire’ to go (I’ve seen few females who truly ‘desire’ to go to school). Most go there because society tells them they should be there. It has a similar quality to trends in clothing. They all got to go buy the latest trend in clothing because that’s what society tells them. As a result, whether they like the clothes or not they wear it. It’s really no different. This shows that many females activities and doings are not ‘sincere’. That is to say, it’s not a reflection of her as a person and human being.
The slavish quality in the female makes me sometimes compare the female to an automaton or robot or marinet. Many times, that’s exactly how it looks too. It’s also interesting that females are often treated that way. Unfortunately, this is because this character trait predisposes them to this position. I know that some males will take advantage of this slavish quality in the female and literally turn them into something like a slave, usually with little opposition from the female herself. This shows that one of the problems is that the slavish mentality often puts the female in a position to often be hurt or mistreated. This can cause great problems for some females, if they get with the wrong person.
Unfortunately, with a slavish mentality the female cannot develop as a person because there’s no person there to develop, as the slavish mentality requires an absence of a person. That’s part of its defining traits. It’s because of this that I consider this an unhealthy attitude for a female to have.
But we must remember that the female is not a male and so we cannot look at them as if they were male. With the male we’d say he shouldn’t be slavish. With the female it seems that the female needs to learn better ways at associating with the ‘other’. The problem with the slavish mentality is how they are associating with the ‘other’ and the position it puts them in. The female, with the ‘Partial Mind’, needs specific and healthy ways to associate with the ‘other’.
THE NEED FOR A FIRM IDENTITY AND PLACE
I can see that females, like the male, need a firmer identity and place in society and life. The loss of identity in the modern world seems to of forced many females to become a slave to the times and to follow every piss-ant trent that comes along. In other words, a lot of female identity, nowadays, is trend based. The problem is that the trend based identities do not reflect inner female qualities and traits, nor is it necessarily healthy overall. In the generations past, we were dealing with a tradition-based identity, founded on centuries of experience and wisdom. This has been largely lost. The original tradition-based identies were based on a healthy and productive way of life. It placed the person in the best position in society to take advantage of their natural abilities and inclinations. They also put the person in the best position for growth. Many identities now do not take advantage of natural abilities and inclinations, and certainly don’t allow for the best growth in a person. In other words, many identities now are not identities at all, but a ‘blind following’. The identities that we have now are sort of ‘cheap’, based on silly notions and passing fads. Very few have any basis in life, no less any wisdom associated with them. This puts people now at a grave disadvantage. In fact, I consider it an impairment. Idenitity, nowadays, has more the quality of a fog than anything solid.
What’s worse is that many people now have all these fancy logic and theories justify their identity. This does not make it right though. I’ve seen many females do just this – justifiy a pathway that will only lead to alienation. I can see now, more than ever, that females need a firmer, healthier, wise, and more realistic identity.