Recently, I made this statement:
“The female, nowadays, has become alienated from the mother instinct. That is to say, the mother instinct keeps prodding them but they are not in tune with it or are disassociated with it. This is causing a lot of problems for females.”
This, really, is a statement of an observation of the culmination of about 30+ years looking at what I call the “female problem”. This primarily consists of problems that females have such as:
- Having problems about what a female is
- Having problems accepting female things and ways
- A tendency to blow things out of proportion involving subjects concerning being female
- A contempt or poor view of the female
- A failure to maintain themselves as females
- Trying to be something else instead of a female, such as a male or a slave to social ideals
- A blaming of other people for their problems
I’ve spoken of aspects of these things elsewhere in this blog and have spoken about it a lot over the years. I became aware of these problems in the late 1980’s and have looked at them since. What amazes me is that, as near as I can tell, I am the only person to address these problems which, as far as I’m concerned, are serious. In other words, I consider the “female problem” a serious one.
As it appears to me, the female is literally being destroyed before my very eyes. Just last year I made a very interesting statement in a conversation:
“The femalehood, and womanhood, are on the verge of extinction.”
To me, that is as it appears. In that statement I made a distinction I’ve never made before:
- Femalehood. This refers to the female in the context of society, what I call an “institution”, which gives female qualities and traits social value and importance.
- Womanhood. This refers to the female as an individual person with a personal value, worth, and dignity that they feel deep down.
The statement, then, is saying that the female, socially and personally, are being so destroyed that they are on the verge of becoming extinct or non-existent. By extinction I mean that they are beginning to have little or no value or worth. The female still displays female qualities, of course, but they are increasingly having little or no worth to her, as a person, or in society . . . they are just “there”. From where I stand these past 30+ years the female is being destroyed before my eyes.
My observation is that the female is largely responsible for their own extinction. I see little evidence that the male or society, or anything else, is responsible for it. As I watch it, even now, I sit and watch females, before my eyes, destroying, undermining, degrading, and bashing themselves all own their own accord, without provocation, without anyone causing it. My observation is that “the female problem” is a female problem . . . the cause, the means, and the problems all lie with the female.
The “female problem”, according to my observation, is primarily a result of the failure of the female identity. What this means is that they have a problem with their identity, not the male, not society, not anything else. The female has developed a “misaligned identity” over the years.
FEMALE IDENTITY AND THE MOTHER INSTINCT
The female, according to my observation, is dominated by the mother instinct (though I’m sure many of the alienated modern females would deny that). Not only that, I’ve found that there is a close association between the mother instinct and female identity. Basically, female identity does things, such as these, with the mother instinct:
- It gives it direction
- It gives it value and meaning
- It resolves conflicts that it creates
- It redirects difficult emotions in a healthy and productive way
- It unifies the entire self
The mother instinct is like a force. Female identity is the means to use that force in a healthy way. Because of this, a firm female identity tends to create a more healthy female character.
But the fall of female identity causes a dissociation and alienation with the mother instinct. As a result, the female loses touch with the mother instinct and its effects. Many females, nowadays, don’t even seem aware that something like this exists, no less that it has great impact on them. From what I see, many females have become dissociated from the mother instinct and are suffering as a result, and have no idea about it. And the mother instinct is of such a force that it keeps “prodding” them deep down inside. This causes many problems for them as they are continually being reminded of something that they are neglecting deep down but they just keep neglecting it.
THE MOTHER INSTINCT AS A FORCE AND A POWER
The mother instinct is a force and a power. It is not something to be looked at lightly. Its such a force that even if you consciously neglect, or refuse to accept it, it “lives on” deep down with a life all its own. Because of this, in this society, many females develop “two selves”:
- An externally oriented social-based “outer self”, which is conscious
- An internally oriented mother instinct-based “inner self”, which is unconscious
Many females think that this “outer self” is in control but they are actually controlled by this “inner self” which dictates what they do. In this way, the “outer self” becomes something like a minion to the “inner self”. This phenomena does things such as:
- The “inner self” controls the “outer self”
- The “inner self” affects the behavior of the “outer self” unknowingly
- The “inner self” brings up “issues” from deep which affect the “outer self” often in negative ways
What ends up happening is that their life becomes controlled, in one way or another, by the “inner self” (mother instinct) without their consciously knowing about it. I tend to feel that many females complaints of “being controlled” or “slaves” originate from this phenomena . . . they feel the mother instinct “tugging” at them.
One of the reasons why two selves have developed is because their isn’t an identity to bring the selves together. This means that identity unifies the self and makes it whole and a single entity. This isn’t surprising as, it seems to me, that the mother instinct is so strong that when female identity is weak the self tends to split into the “inner self” and “outer self”. That is to say, when the identity can’t handle the force and the power of the mother instinct it as if “detaches” and lives somewhere else in the females mind. This ends up creating problems for the female.
THE MOTHER INSTINCT – A “FORGOTTEN WORLD”
As it appears to me the mother instinct is slowly becoming a “forgotten world”. As near as I can tell, I’m the only one who talks about it. This “forgotten world” is largely neglected by the female, the male, and society. I tend to feel there are a number of reasons for this:
- The taboo that surrounds the mother instinct. The mother instinct is so powerful that it has many taboo’s that surround it. This is one reason why it can’t be talked about.
- The fall of female society. (See my remarks on this below).
- The fact that modern mass society has become a dominating force. This has distracted many females from themselves and the mother instinct. A lot of this has to do with the fact that modern mass society has nothing to do with the mother instinct. This has had such an impact that many females lives are being directed to nothing but dealing with this fact.
- The females neglect.
The net result, of course, is that the emphasis is no longer on the mother instinct. Its as if “left behind” and it has eventually become “forgotten”. As a result, it tends to no longer be integrated in the female identity. And so this thing with great power and force is consciously non-existent though it continues to persist deep within . . . and with all its power and force.
MANIFESTATIONS OF THE MOTHER INSTINCT
The mother instinct is not just about being a mother or having children. It goes far deeper than that. Most certainly, it centers on that theme but it has many other elements. It ends up creating a whole character and world. Because of this, it encompasses things like:
- Desire. The drive of the mother instinct.
- Being. Becoming the mother instinct.
- Environment. Projecting the mother instinct on the world – the creation of the “female world” (see below).
In short, the mother instinct creates a condition which affects all the females motives, actions, and the world they create. In this way, the mother instinct creates the “female character” and creates the “feminine”. This encompasses their whole being and world. This means that, without the mother instinct, there is no “female character” or “feminine”. This shows, again, the close association between the mother instinct and identity.
I should emphasize that though the mother instinct is directed toward being a mother, as the end motive, its presence and dominance creates in the female a “character” or “way of being” that encompasses her and the world she creates. In this way, we could perhaps speak of a “mother instinct character” which is not the same as being a “mother” but something totally different. Its really a manifestation of the mother instincts presence and power in their life.
A female who has a healthy identity can as if “harness” the force of the mother instinct, so to speak. This force can cause great growth as a person and can give her great value, to herself and society. In this way, the mother instinct, as we are looking at it here, is not a question of being a mother but in its force and how it affects the female individually and socially.
When the female is “in tune” with the mother instinct she is in touch with her deepest part of her self for the mother instinct is primordial and instinctual, it hits to the deepest part of who they are. This is one reason why its so important and impactful. For the female to be alienated from the mother instinct is for her to lose a big part of her self and who she is and to deprive her of one of the deepest primordial connections with life. When a female is alienated from the mother instinct they are alienated not only from themselves but from life.
It appears, to me, that this “misaligned identity” and “forgotten world” of the mother instinct, at least in Western society, really began to get big a little less than 200 years ago. I see it as a problem that hit the general population of England right after the Napoleonic Wars and spread quite rapidly. I see a number of factors that helped create it, such as:
- Bourgeoisie society
- The growth of media and consumerism
- The effects of the French Revolution
- The effects of Christianity
- The fall of female society
- Male envy
- The female character
This is a society based in “imitating aristocracy”. As a result, it set a pattern of behavior that consists of abandoning tried and tested existing ways and taking up new ways. The problem is that by abandoning the old ways you lose the wisdom in them. Not only that, the new ways generally don’t have the wisdom of the old. In this way, people are often “robbed” of great wisdom by taking up new ways. This is exactly what happened in Bourgeoisie society. People abandoned ways that took centuries to develop to “imitate” the aristocracy. To make matters worse, what they were imitating was an “image” of the aristocracy . . . it was not really founded on truth and had no actual worth or value. As a result, Bourgeoisie society becomes a bunch of people who “lost everything and don’t know it because they think everything is in the image they are imitating”. The effect of this is that a lot was lost with Bourgeoisie society.
This is exactly what happened with the female. Looking back on it now, its quite clear that the female lost a lot with the coming of Bourgeoisie society. One of the things she lost was the old tried and tested female identity of her grandmothers. Instead of following that identity, with all its wisdom and value, the Victorian female identity, by the late 1800’s, was nothing but a phony performance. It started a ball rolling that, in the next almost 200 years, would slowly eat away at the female identity.
The growth of media and consumerism
One of the reasons why the effects of Bourgeoisie society became so prevalent was because of the media and consumerism:
- The various forms of media allowed a means for this mentality to spread.
- Consumerism allowed a means for them to stage their performance. It gave them the clothes, the makeup, and such to play the game.
I tend to believe that, if it were not for these, then there probably would not of been a fall of the female identity.
The effects of the American and French Revolution
The American and French Revolutions had great impact. This was largely due to the image it conveyed, of people fighting against an oppressive tyranny. This gave some females a “justification” for their problems . . . they basically made themselves “oppressed by someone” and “fighting for their freedom”. In other words, the American and French Revolutions gave the female a model and means to complain about their problems.
In actuality, this only aggravated the condition and made it worse. This is because it only gives them a “justified way to complain” . . . it doesn’t solve anything (at least, I haven’t seen any proof of this). Many females, down to today, whip this theme out like a weapon, even though it does absolutely nothing.
Being based in “popular political theory” this attitude tends to be used like its some great holy cause making many females become horribly self-righteous when using it. As a result, they use it as a defense and as a weapon. Many females have literally used it to “barricade” themselves behind a great wall of self-righteous political cause. This tends to make these girls very hard to associate with and almost impossible to talk to. Not only that, it leaves the identity problem in an unchanged state and in a condition where it cannot be changed. In this way, the high political cause of the American and French Revolutions have actually done great damage to the female identity. In fact, it is my observation that the use of the political theories of the American and French Revolutions have done extensive damage to the female identity and situation. It has not “liberated” them as many like to think, as this fits the political theory, but its created a massive wall to hide behind. In many ways, many females have “enslaved” themselves in a new way, with political theory and political high cause. This is similar to how females enslaved themselves with “manners” during the Victorian era or with how they enslaved themselves with the idea that they must be “skinny” particularly after the 1970’s.
The effects of Christianity
Several elements of Christianity would have great impact:
- The idea that we are all sinners. This is a mentality that has been instilled in Europe for centuries. Its effects is that that it would make the female feel “bad” in some way, which would eventually turn into “the female is bad”. Many of the “piss poor view of the female”, that we see in females today, originate from this old Christian “we are all sinners” point of view.
- The idea that we must conform. This creates a sense, in many females, that they must be “duty-bound”. As they became more alienated this would appear as feeling slaves or oppressed, even though they weren’t.
- A self-righteousness. This is a sense that they have a high cause. This would be used a lot with females who took to the French Revolution thinking of how they are oppressed and seeking political freedom and such.
The fall of female society
Because females abandoned their old ways, and adopted a phony performance as a substitute, it caused a fall in female society or what I call the “female niche”. This is the “little world” females create for themselves in all society. It has qualities such as:
- It is removed and separated from the world
- It revolves around female themes and consists of females
- Tends to be private
My observation is that there is a close association between the female niche and stable female mentality.
Because of Bourgeoisie society the original female niche would be replaced by imitating society: social ideals, fads, trends, etc. In other words, the female niche now became the greater “social scene” and the measure of themselves are how well they can fit into that “social scene”.
The problem is that the “social scene” is not the female niche, nor does it satisfy its traits. The failure caused by replacing the female niche with the social scene has caused a great insecurity and instability in the female.
My observation is that many females are green with envy of the male. This, it seems, is primarily a result of the great achievements that have been done by the male in the past 200 years.
If one watches many females one can see that many females whole lives is being spent trying to “achieve what the male achieved”, basically trying to replicate or duplicate what he has done. I often get a kick how many females seem to think this is some form of an achievement, like it somehow proves something. All it is is a display of envy. This, in my opinion, only degrades and undermines the female. As I often say, ” . . . maybe you girls should spend more time learning the dignity of the female that your grandmothers had.”
I tend to believe that neurosis is a “Bourgeoisie disease” caused by the conditions that Bourgeoisie created. It is largely a result of these qualities:
- A “split mind”. The Bourgeoisie society being based in imitation, tends to create an “artificial mind” and an “actual mind”.
- Social demands. Again the need to imitate gives a sense of “great demand by society”.
These can as if pull the mind apart causes neurotic symptoms.
Because the female took to Bourgeoisie society so extensively, the Victorian female became particularly neurotic in character. The effect of this, of course, is a weakening of the female character. By the late 1800’s the female had truly become the “weaker sex” and was known for instability, neurotic tendencies, over sensitivity, etc.
The female character
All the above are at odds with the female character. In fact, I’ve often said that the female character caused them to be sucked into these and be dominated by them. The female character is largely dominated by the mother instinct. This causes tendencies such as:
- A tendency to imitate. This comes from the mother instincts tendency to make females identify with the child.
- A tendency to slavishness. This comes from the mother instincts tendency to cater to the infant.
- A tendency to mindlessness. This comes from the mother instincts tendency to equate their mind with the child.
- A tendency to confuse themselves with others. This comes from the mother instincts tendency to equate the child with their self.
Because of these things, the female is predisposed to these problems.
Interestingly, my observation is that one of the purposes of the “female niche” is to compensate for these traits in the female character and as if to “protect” them from their effects. This is why the female niche tends to be a limited area removed from the world and containing only a certain type of people. In other words, the “female niche” is a “protected world” that is really a reaction to traits caused by the mother instinct which “weaken” the females association with the world.
At this time, female identity problems generally manifests itself in a number of ways:
- The female-as-victim
- The female-as-a-man
- The female-as-puppet
- The female-as-superior
- The female-as-leech
1 -The female-as-victim
In this orientation they seem the female as a victim in some way or another. Some females will see victimizing in the smallest of things, such as someone opening the door for them. They develop what can be described as a “victim mentality” and a “victim world view”. There are females out there who see all of history and time as one big act of victimizing against the female.
The victim mentality tends to create a tendency to see abuse in things. As a result, they find abuse coming out of the woodwork. They’ll find abuse in an expression, a look, and god help you if you touch them!
2 – The female-as-a-man
In this orientation they do things like:
- They see themselves as a man
- They want to be a man
- They think they are the same as a man
- They try to turn the female into a man
I’m surprised how many females out there that think that they are men. I often speak of this as the “male-want-to-be” and that many females are becoming a “pathetic caricature of a man”.
When I see a female trying to be a man I find it insulting and I can’t help but want to say:
“What you’re telling me is that your are so insecure at being a woman that you are seeking refuge in the identity of a man . . . that’s what you just told me . . . I’m not that stupid girls!”
3 – The female-as-puppet
In this orientation, the female becomes a puppet to various things the “social scene”. These include things such as:
- Social ideals
These become, in a sense, the “puppet master” and they control the female. Many females become almost like robots, being completely dominated by it. It controls and dictates their life and how they live their life.
In the most extreme case of this they will relinquish their self and replace it with the “puppet master”. In this way, they literally cease to exist as a separate person. Their self become the “puppet master”.
It appears, to me, that this is a very prevalent problem nowadays.
4 – The female-as-superior
In this orientation they see themselves as superior. This is appears in ways such as:
- A conceit, vanity, or self satisfaction
- That they are superior to other people, usually men
I’ve seen cases where they say that the female will save the world, is the only one capable of loving, and such. I even seem to be seeing a tendency where some females are trying to rewrite history, making the female the one who dictated what happened in history (of course, these appear to be the good things that happened in history).
5 – The female-as-leech
In this orientation the female as if “leech” off of other people. That is to say, they “live off” other people to the point that they “live through them”. This can become quite extensive for some females. They do things such as:
- They identify with other people
- They imitate other people
- They take credit for what other people do
- They blindly follow what other people do
- They believe that they are other people
In these ways, they “cease to exist” and their image of themselves is literally replaced by someone else. This other person becomes who they are and they start to believe it. As a result of this, there are many females out there who actually believe that they are someone else. Its like saying “I’m going to be Japanese” and actually believing it. To me, this can become almost schizophrenic-like in some females.
A FRUSTRATED IMPULSE TRYING TO COME OUT
A female can “pretend” to not be affected by the mother instinct but they are deep down. In many ways, many of the manifestations of the “female problem” are caused by the mother instinct trying to come out . . . the mother instinct only wants to be realized but it is unable to do so. This is reflected in the effects caused above:
- The female-as-victim – This comes from the conflict caused by the association of motherhood with menstruation, sex, and their body being “damaged” in childbearing.
- The female-as-a-man – This comes about from the females desire for sex with the male, to “absorb” the male, so to speak, for childbearing.
- The female-as-puppet – This comes about from the females tendency to imitate the child as a manifestation of motherly love.
- The female-as-superior – This comes about from the females sense of the “preciousness” of her body in childbearing creating a conceit and vanity.
- The female-as-leech – This comes about from the female identifying with the child and living through them.
These are all reflecting the mother instinct that are trying to come out but are frustrated in doing so. In many ways, these conditions reflect conditions such as:
- A “fragmented mother instinct”. That is to say, they only reflect specific aspects about it and repress the rest.
- The mother instinct is not displayed in its entirety.
- They do not satisfy the mother instinct.
- It does not allow the entire mother instinct to become integrated into the female identity.
In this way, the mother instinct becomes a frustrated impulse that can’t “come out” completely. It tries to but can’t.
SOME THOUGHTS ON A PROBLEM
What I see appears a crisis to me, one that is not acknowledged as far as I know. A common reason why this issue is not being addressed and neglected is because, in this society, you can’t talk about females and you surely can’t talk about their problems and insecurities. If you do then you often get blamed for “hating females” or are accused of somehow being “against them”. I always found this pathetic as the reason why I look at this is because I care. But in saying those things they’re only projecting their insecurities onto me. That is to say, in saying things like the above they are really revealing that they are the ones who “hate females” and that it is they that are “against themselves”. But, its become clear that because the female is so insecure you can’t talk about them and, as a result, their problems are not acknowledged. Because of this, nothing is done about this problem and it grows and grows.
A RESPONSE TO THIS ARTICLE
Take a look at this response I received:
“I have had a look at your blog but reading your article on women-you call it the Female Problem, it seems to sound that you just have a problem with women in general. Women are differently wired than men – but most of them have never been in a better position than today. We can vote, go to university, earn and keep our money, own property, raise children, have a job, drive a car or fly planes. We can chose to have children or not have children. We have become equal to men. It is men who have the problems – they can not be hero’s anymore but they are being pushed in a corner and are being feminised.”
I should point out a few things:
- There is nothing personal in this. This is a psychological inquiry into what I see as a serious problem that is being neglected.
- If you are going to respond it might be a good idea to know what is being talked about.
The lady who responded took it too personally and obviously knows nothing about identity problems. In fact, a line of thought is basically saying “females don’t have problems because they are like men . . . its men who have the problems”. The problem is that this describes an identity problem. In short, the statement above is an excellent example of the effects of identity problems and shows some ways of how it appears.
Notice how this statement really has nothing to do with the article at all. She seems upset because I spoke of the “female problem” and, as a defense, is trying to glorify the female and say that men are the ones who have the problem. She sort of “spun off” in that direction and let it dictate her thoughts. She almost acts as if this article is an attack against the female but its actually supporting the female, discussing a concern I see. YOU DISCUSS CONCERNS BECAUSE YOU CARE, NOT BECAUSE YOU WANT TO ATTACK OR DEGRADE PEOPLE. Her insulation of this more than likely suggests an inner insecurity and a feeling of being threatened by men. Basically, she appears to of felt threatened by my speaking of a “female problem“.
But in her “spin off” she revealed a lot . . .
We see a number of all-so-familiar themes:
- Its draped in a lot of American political-based jargon and points of view. It has qualities of what I often jokingly call the “re-enactment of the American Revolution”, which is a common mentality in the U.S. Basically, they try to make their situation the same as the American Revolution and, in making it the same, they use it as authority to prove that they are right. Many females, and other people, use this technique. For females, they try to make the female situation a repeat of the American Revolution . . . the female, oppressed by the male, is fighting for her freedom! If they are convinced that this logic is correct then it often makes females horribly self-righteous and “high and mighty”. One effect of this is that it makes them very pig-headed and difficult . . . they’re right and that’s that!!! This is not uncommon in the U.S.
- The female-as-a-man mentality is displayed in the continual references of how females are doing what men do (going to University, flying planes, etc.). I should point out that WHEN FEMALES HAVE A FIRM IDENTITY THEY DON’T CONCERN THEMSELVES WITH THE MALE WORLD, THEY DON’T TRY TO BE LIKE MEN, AND THEY DON’T TRY TO COMPETE WITH MEN.
- Her continual emphasis on doing what the male does suggests male envy . . . the male is what she is basing everything on, not the female. Her measure of the female is in relation to the male. I should point out that when a female uses the male as the measure of the female they are always upset and feel “slighted”. This is because they are comparing themselves to someone who they are not. Its like me, for example, comparing myself to the Japanese and feeling “slighted” because I don’t have what they have.
- Notice how “being female” and “doing what females do” is absent . . . everything revolves around being like a man and doing what men have done and participating in the male world. This absence of anything female is common and, I believe, reflects the fall of “female society”. Basically, there is no society anymore where the female can go as it has been destroyed. Many females have tried to create a “female society” in ways such as using the social media, slavishly following social ideals, and trying to participate in male society. But, so far, no “female society” has actually been created to replace what has been lost.
- Notice her statement “most of them have never been in a better position than today”. This hints at a poor view of the female which often underlies female identity problems, a common theme. Often, this appears as a viewpoint where the “females of the past were poor oppressed creatures”. Of course, we all know who oppressed them . . . the mean tyrannical male beast, as females are ALWAYS innocent victims! This is an example of the female-as-victim mentality. I’ve found that many females with identity problems have a horribly poor view of the female of the past. I’ve seen females whose whole view of the past is of how horrible the female was. They even twist history around to make it appear that way. In my observation, I’d say that many females are in worse position now than in the past . . . why do you think they are complaining so much and why do you think I had to inquire about this problem!
- Notice the use of political theory to justify her claim (“we have become equal to men”). Many females justify their identity problems with this political theory. They think “equality” means that “they’re like men” which basically amounts to saying “they’re no longer female”. My observation is that “equality ” is just an excuse to escape being female. The damage, alone, that this political theory has caused is quite extensive.
- Notice how I am told that I have a problem with women in general. This is common when you talk about any problems involving female insecurity. It shows they feel “threatened” when you talk about their problems. My observation is that this often turns into a hypocrisy . . . the male can’t talk about the females problems but the female sure can talk about the males! But, as I said above, my inquiry about this matter shows I care about females.
- Notice how there is a blaming of males who have “the problem” possibly displaying a hatred toward men. My experience is that this hatred toward men is often a projection of the females hatred of herself. Females with identity problems often grow to hate themselves and project it onto other people, usually men.
- Notice the statement about men “not being hero’s anymore”. This tells me she was brought up with the image of the Victorian “damsel in distress” line. This point of view was very prevalent as a result of bourgeoisie society. More than likely she probably believed it at one time, and has been let down by it . . . the “knight in shining armor” did not appear. This hints that she probably has a disappointment in being female in general. This is not uncommon to see.
- Her statement of men being “feminized” is usually a sign of an attempt at trying to make the female the “center of the universe”, so to speak, as if everything revolves around them. This is often a reaction to a sense of “being threatened” and insecurity. It can turn into ideas such as that they will dominate everything and even “control the world” or that they are superior in some way which, in a ways, she suggests. Remember, she says that the males are “being pushed in a corner” and is being “feminized”, implying that the female is superior. I’ve been hearing this line for 30 years. This emphasis on being superior is the female-as-superior I spoke of above. This feeling of being superior is generally a reaction to feelings of inadequacy due to their lack of a firm identity of who and what they are.
- Its interesting that she says that men are being “feminized” but if you look closer at her statement you will note that she is actually saying that females are becoming “like men”, doing what men do, and that this is her justification for how females don’t have problems. In other words, she is actually saying that it is the females who are being “masculanized”. This is not uncommon and shows a tendency of projection. That is to say, they project their feelings about themselves, and what they are doing, to someone else. In this case, this is the male. In other words, by saying that men are being “feminized” she is actually saying that females are being “masculinized”. This is a reference, of course, to identity problems, that the female is “not female” but “like men”. This tendency of projection is an aspect of identity problems as, in projecting themselves onto men, she confuses the male and female. Some females will do so much projection that they cannot tell the difference between male and female, they cannot tell who has the “problem”, they cannot tell who does what, and they confuse their motive with the other person. In other words, projection often causes a confusion between ones self and others.
- Notice how all these feelings originated from the female herself showing how this problems originate in the female. It did not come from anyone else.
- In many cases, though, even though it originates from themselves, they will blame someone for their identity problems and insecurity. Oftentimes, this is the male.
A COMMON FEMALE CHARACTER TYPE IN THE U.S REFLECTING IDENTITY PROBLEMS
The above point of view is common in the U.S. There is the question of how does a point of views, such as this, help the female as a person and human being. They really don’t, at least from my observation. It causes a number of problems:
- None of this point of view emphasizes female character traits or qualities nor gives the female any value. Its a point of view where female traits are basically abandoned. The effect of this is that, over the years, it has destroyed the value of female qualities and traits destroying what a female naturally is, her value to society, and her value to herself. In short, it has played a big role in destroying the female identity.
- It creates a point of view where females see themselves as victims. Many females find ways to make themselves victims and fabricate abuses and victimizing as if pulling rabbits out of a hat.It creates a poor view of the female and what a female is. Often, they see the female of the past as nothing but a horrid wretched creature.
- It causes the female to look down on being female and female things. There is typically no attempt at all of finding a dignity and value in female things.
- It basically turns females into a comical caricature of men, which is what many females are becoming in this country. I often describe this type of female as the “male-want-to-be” or a “pathetic caricature of a male”. I like to use the word “pathetic” because that is exactly what male imitation has made the female look . . . it destroys the dignity of the female and makes them look ridiculous. I’ve even went so far as to say that it makes some girls look like “clowns” as, frankly, that’s how some of them look when they ape the male. I wish many of these girls would stand back and take a look at themselves and see how ridiculous they look. I can’t help but say: “There’s nothing more pathetic than having a female parade around me acting like a man . . . and expecting me to believe it”. I find it utterly ridiculous. Its also degrading. It degrades the female and it degrades the male, in my opinion.
- It creates a mentality of a “blame game” where the female blames someone else, usually the male, for their problems. They, of course, paint themselves as “innocent victims”.
- Since it paints the male out as the “victimizer” it tends to cause unnecessary tension with the male. In fact, this attitude has caused a lot of tension between male and female in this country.
- Often, females who preach this point of view have problems associating with males and often see them as “threats”. Because of this, they often act like the male is going to hurt them in some way.
- Because they see males as “threats” they are often confrontational and accusatory toward the male. I would say that, for some girls, this could almost get violent.
- Because of the conflict they have with the male they often preach a hatred of the male.
- Because they are insecure they tend to be overly sensitive and often extremely “touchy”. With some of these girls you have are literally walking on pins and needles around them. You need to watch everything you do and everything you say. I’ve seen many males who speak of how they must “be careful what they do around so and so”.
- If they make a political issue out of it (such as that females are “equal” to men or they are “oppressed”) then they usually develop a self-righteous attitude and as if build a wall around themselves. This basically makes them “unreachable” and “pig-headed” . . . there’s no talking to them. This only makes the problem grow worse and makes them difficult to associate with.
This creates what I would describe as a “self-righteous, difficult, insecure, ‘touchy’ male-want-to-be female who views herself as a victim and who has a poor view of the female”. This is a common character-type in the U.S. More importantly, it reflects identity problems.
Of course, this character type has gradations. It can range from mild to severe. It also can appear in different ways and forms depending on the females character. In addition, most females tend to only demonstrate a small number of the qualities described above. Very few reflect them all.
ITS ALL DEHUMANIZATION AFTER ALL
As it appears to me this whole problem is a small part of the greater problem of dehumanization that is caused by the modern world. That’s really what this is all about. Basically, its another example of how humanity is losing touch with itself by all the artificiality of things in the modern world. The above problems describes a “female version” of this problem, of how females are losing touch with their “inner self”, so to speak.
From where I stand, at this time, female dehumanization appears as a “spiraling down”. What I mean by this is that they are in an active destructive-like state. This is done by things like aping the male, being a slave to social trend, seeing victimizing coming out of the woodwork, and such. Because if its active quality it gives the impression, at least to many females, that they are “improving”, changing, “reinventing themselves”, or something similar. In actuality, its destroying them.
The dehumanization of the male appears primarily in an opposite way: the male has gone into stasis. That is to say, he has literally “stopped” in life. He doesn’t do much of anything. Many males, to me, seem almost “dead” or “comatose”. If they do anything at all it is primarily repetitious. According to my observation, most males are looking out into a world they can’t relate to anymore . . . it has become too artificial. But if you ask them, they don’t say that. Instead, they act like they can relate to it.
In both the male and female cases we see that the mind has as if split into two. One part of the mind “agree’s” with the modern world. The other mind can’t relate to it. Because the modern world is “in power” the mind that “agree’s” with the modern world is “listened to”. The other mind is as if forgotten and neglected and pushed to the depths of the mind. In this way, we see that dehumanization causes a conflict of the mind.
Copyright by Mike Michelsen